Why SEO is so important for your Business?
March 28, 2018
One thing that really sticks out for me when it comes to Web Design inquiries, is how some customers underestimate how effective SEO can be for their business. Setting your company’s website up with high standard SEO which is monitored and maintained on a regular basis can have profound effects on your business over time. Here’s a list of reasons why SEO is so important:
- Increasing traffic - Search engine users are a lot more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions on the first page of results (With over 50% of users clicking on one of the first 3 results) so in order to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site, it’s vital to be among the top results for your niche.
- Build your companies trust and reputation - Users trust search engines and having your business appear among the top positions for the keywords your potential customers are searching for, hugely increases the website’s trustworthiness.
- Competitive Advantage - SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same services, the website which is more search engine optimized is more likely generate more customers and make more sales online.
- Long Term Cost Effectiveness – In comparison to costs associated with other methods of digital marketing such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, SEO can be quite cost effective in the long terms as the ongoing costs to rank highly in Search engines in many cases aren’t as high as the cost to constantly promote your business via paid channels.
- Return on Investment - At the end of the day, the most important metric for your business when comparing different marketing channels is profitability and in our experiences, SEO has had the most effective return on our spending, as organic traffic not only costs less in the long term but we’ve also noticed organic search visitors usually have a lower bounce rate, longer time spent on the website and also a higher conversion rate.
Other marketing methods can also be very effective for your business, especially if you are looking for instant results, but we believe there’s huge rewards to be reaped over time by investing in a SEO strategy.
If you’re interested in improving your business’s search engine ranking performance, why not contact us today.